Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wow! It has been way too long since I have sat down to blog. It would be nice to just start fresh in 2012, but there is too much that happened in 2011 that I do not want to forget...
One of the most important being my one and only girl turned 8!! Turning 8 was so huge because she got to be baptized. It was a very special day. She wore the dress that I, along with all of my sisters, and cousin Summer were baptized in.
Macy will get to wear the same dress in just a few years!

We were grateful that Grandma Snuggles came all the way from Minnesota to be there.


Malia adds the girly touch that I need to our family, but she can definitely hold her own with her brothers. She is filled with personality and spunk. I love her self confidence, I hope she will always believe in herself as she does now. She has a huge imagination, loves to dance, sing, and cartwheel wherever she can! Malia is a straight A student and has been the teachers pet in every class that she has been in. She cheered for Noah's football team this year and blessed us with her cheers morning, noon, and night! Even Colby now chants the cheers:)
 I feel very blessed to have a daughter...I LOVE YOU MALIA

No comments: