Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cooper's 5th Birthday

Wow!!! It has been way too long since I have blogged....Now that Cooper is almost 5 1/2 I decided to write about his birthday party. Cooper graduated from preschool on his birthday. This picture that he looks like a waiter in, is actually his cap and gown :)
The day after he graduated we had a reptile party for him at the park. Cooper was in heaven, that is him LOVING the snake! The party was so perfect for Coop...not so much for a lot of the other kids. One little boy was so afraid of the tarantula that he told his Mom it was the worst day of his life! Lots of kids cried in fear, only a few loved the reptiles as much as Cooper.

My sweet Cooper, I can not believe he is 5 and in kindergarten. I have actually had a hard time with Cooper starting kindergarten. I know that in a snap of a finger he will be in 5th grade!
Cooper's favorite thing to do is catching things (lizards, snakes, crabs, bees, bugs, frogs, etc..).
He is still my best snuggler and likes to sneak in our bed in the middle of the night. My favorite thing about Cooper is that he still gets super excited to see me. He will run to me open armed to give me a big hug :)
Cooper likes music, after seeing the Justin Bieber movie he asked me if I would start calling him Justin. He had me mark his water bottle this summer with the initials JB. He loves to dance around and flip his hair. He is independent and pretty happy most of the time.
I love you Coop, don't grow up too fast!

No comments: