Sunday, January 15, 2012

JULY

Just to get caught up I am going to do highlights of July- December.....
July was a very busy month for us!! It was a whirlwind of fun.
We started the month at the beach house. It was just the Pollards and the Melzers, smaller group then we are used to, but still so much fun.

I can't believe I have a baby this old. He is such a stud.

 Here is Dad with three of his girls.
The beach house was perfect!

Home for a few days and then off to Colorado to visit Amy for her big 30th birthday.....
 Amy always makes our trip so much fun, she wants to make sure we will come often :)
We went to Red Rocks Amphitheatre.

We went to a water park that was the biggest I had ever been to.
We got to go in some cool caves.
The kids loved having stick races in this super clean creek...YUCK!


The best part was having ALL the cousins together. We were most excited to FINALLY meet Holly!

We got home just in time to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary!! I LOVE YOU JOSH.
I am still amazed I was lucky enough to meet Josh and super lucky that he fell in LOVE with me :) He makes me a better person.



No comments: